Blue Label Cruises: Lido Dinner cruise
The Lido: an entirely new concept of party vessels.
Thanks to its size and the shape of the boat, the Lido can sail through the same canals as the regular Canal Cruise boats can, and also cruise down the river Amstel. But on board it's a completely different story: this boat is equipped with a central, modern bar housing a beer tap, a build-in heated buffet, fridges and a state-of-the-art coffee machine.
The Lido boat has a flexible, slick interior and comes fitted with a top-notch sound system. It makes an ideal location for any drinks cruise - whether business or private - and for luxurious wine tastings, or even a fancy dinner.
Blue Label Dinner MenuAmuse
- Dutch "ossenworst" (a raw sausage) with quails egg & mayonaise
- Skewers with cheeese & dutch onions
- Blini's with smoked salmon & herring caviar
- Dutch lamb salad with black lentils & dried figs, served in small glasses
- Freshly baked bread served with salted butter & tapenade
- Leek soup with smoked salmon
- Slowly braised veal escalope with herb gravy, served with sugar snaps & potato tarts
- Mousses, baverian creamand fresh fruit in cups
- Coffee & tea
Disclaimer LidoBlue Label Lido arrangements are reserved to take place on the Lido. If for some reason the Lido is not available, we will reschedule to one of our party boats.
Still not happy with our menu options? Do not hesitate to contact our reservations department and we'll help you create the perfect menu for your group. You can reach us on weekdays from 09:00-17:00 on +31 (0)20 679 1370 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
€ 75,50 p.p.Minimum of 25 persons
- 2 hours� sailing time
- Pick-up and drop-off within 30 minutes' sailing from our docks
- Drinks: Soft drinks, mineral water, Heinken beer, housew ines and coffee & tea
- Menu as described
- Book now