Indonesian Buffet Dinner Cruise - Duration 120 minutes
Taste the best Indonesian while enjoying the beautiful canals of Amsterdam.
Amsterdam is famous for its Indonesian cuisine, and why not enjoy its canals at the same time? Blue Boat Company offers this option with the Indonesian Buffet Dinner Cruise for groups.
Our luxurious private boats are ready to take you on a tour of our richly cosmopolitan city. The boat will be reserved especially for your group, so you can decide what time your cruise starts, how long it lasts and even where it starts and ends.
To create the perfect dinner cruise, we can customize any menu.
- Sateh babi (Pork skewers)
- Ajam pedis (Chicken in sambal sauce)
- Daging smoor (Braised beef)
- Ikan pedis (Spicy Panga fillets)
- White rice
- Yellow rice
- Sambal goreng boontjes telor (Green beans is spicy sauce)
- Sojoer Lodeh (Vegatables in coconut milk)
- Gado Gado (Vegetables with peanut sauce)
- Atjar Tjampur (Acar)
- Seroendeng (Roasted coconut flakes)
- Katjang (Indonesian bean)
- Krupuk (Shrimp crackers)
- Sambal (Indonesian spicy sauce)
- Dessert: Indonesian "Spekkoek" (Indonesian layered cake, also known as "Pandang cake")
Vegetarian MenuDon't hesitate to ask about our tasty vegetarian option!
Extending your cruiseIt's possible to extend this cruise. We will charge € 9 per person per 30 minutes.
Still not happy with our menu options? Do not hesitate to contact our reservations department and we'll help you create the perfect menu for your group. You can reach us on weekdays from 09:00-17:00 on +31 (0)20 679 1370 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
€ 72,50 p.p.Minimum of 25 persons
- 2 hours' sailing time
- Pick-up and drop-off within 30 minutes' sailing from our docks
- Heineken beer, house wine, soft drinks, coffee and tea
- Menu as described
- Book now