Boat rental – the specifications
Our fleet consists of 15 large, covered canal boats. Five of our fleet are equipped with wheelchair access and two powered with electric engines. All of our boats have central heating, a toilet, a glass roof (which can be opened up to 50%), a kitchenette, bar and an outside open rear deck. They have an average standing height of 1.95 meters.
Six of the 15 boats are equipped with (r)emovable tables & chairs – which is unique in Amsterdam.
Boat rental conditions
- All prices mentioned above are per hour and include 6% VAT.
- Minimal rental time is 1,5 hours per boat. Boat rental is rounded off to 15-minute intervals.
- Boat rental starts when the boat leaves our docks (or when you start catering) and end when the boat is back at our docks, empty and cleaned. Boarding starts at time stated on your confirmation (no earlier).
- You can bring your own catering if you:
- rent the boat for a minimum of 4 hours or
- pay a catering fee of € 8,00 per person.
If catering is provided by another party than Blue Boat Company, a security deposit of € 250 per boat will be charged. The security deposit & full payment need to be made prior to the sailing date. The deposit will be refunded afterwards if the boat is returned clean and on time.